The Tungsten Flat Fry Jig is designed as a small panfish Jig that hangs at a 90-degree angle to imitate small fish, a favorite forage of Perch, Bluegill and Crappies. This is especially important in pressured panfish waters offering something that looks familiar and natural.
- Features a 90 degree hook bend
- Jig sits horizontally mimicking real live fry and small forage
- Flat Top & Tungsten material reflect sonar signal more effectively for ultimate sonar sight fishing
- Long hook Shank perfect for soft plastics
- Made of Tungsten which is 30% more dense the lead. It falls faster, is more sensitive and is environmentally friendly