This mid-running crankbait is available in three sizes with varying diving depths. The #5 dives 5’ to 12’; the #7 dives 8’ to 16’; and the #8 dives 14’ to 21’. All are formed of balsa through the unique Heat Compression Molding (HCM) process and feature a welded through wire construction from the tie eye to the tail. Designed to imitate shad, perch, and bluegills, the bait features a tight action and whether its used when casting or trolled behind the boat. The Rumble Shad is available in a multitude of colors, from match-the-hatch patterns to bright and vibrant custom paint themes. Features premium short shank treble hooks and an oval split ring on the line tie.
- Heat Compression Molding (HCM) Construction
- Welded Through Wire Construction from tie eye to the tail
- Individually Tank-Tested
- Size- #5- 2 1/4", 3/8oz, #6 hook (Depth- 5-12ft)
- Size- #7- 2 3/4", 1/2oz, #4 hook (Depth- 8-16ft)
- Size- #8- 3 1/4", 5/8oz, #3 hook (Depth- 14-21ft)
- Made from Premium Balsa