Zoom the image with the mouse

IMPULSE® MAYFLY

$3.99
(5 reviews) Write a Review
SKU:
IBMF1D
  • Free Shipping 50+ (US)
  • Secure Checkout

Product Description

  • Perch & panfish's favorite bug forage
  • Designed with a miniature "true-to-life" mayfly body, ultra-sensitive legs & an undulating tri-tail that quiver and pulsate to mimic the larvae of a hatching mayfly

 No red-blooded perch, crappie or sunfish can resist this filet mignon of the underwater world. Rig on a small panfish jig for ice or open-water panfish action. Raise and fall to attract attention, but don’t forget to slow down and subtly worm the ultra-sensitive, undulating appendages.

website-warning-label.png

Related Products

IMPULSE® HELIUM MAYFLY

$5.49

• Lightweight, lead-free metal head for a tantalizing slow fall• Gliding, bug-like look & action• Pre-rigged with Impulse® Mayfly The IMPULSE® Helium Mayfly’s...

Add to Wish list

Customer Reviews

5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • Impulse Mayflys absolutely rock!!
    5

    Posted by scgoodwin on Jan 17th 2018

    was out on the ice 4 different times in a two week period. every single time I was using impulse mayfly only for bait and I out fished everyone around me. on the last outing I was able to bring in 16 bluegills, 3 crappie and one perch to my sons 4 bluegill. if you aren't using the impulse mayfly, you may as well stay home.

  • killer mayfly
    5

    Posted by mike on Jan 1st 2018

    this bait is deadly on bluegill and crapi could not hit the hardwater without it. I think they have 5 colors I keep them all in my box.

  • Inconsistent color on Emerald
    3

    Posted by Steve on May 24th 2017

    Have been using the Emerald color for a long time. They have been great till this last year when u switched to a new supplier, color is very inconsistent, I would say 75% are ok and the other 25% have poor quality color especially on the Emerald

  • On the small side
    3

    Posted by Lorin Ammon on Feb 13th 2017

    These are as advertised... But... Very small.... Smaller and more petite than I expected. Reviews like this could be avoided if pictured with a standard sized item like... For instance a coin like a dime....

Write a Review